Acer Aspire 3 A315-32 15.6 Inch Pentium Silver N5000 2.70GHz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Laptop with Windows 10 Home
• Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive in HD resolution. Get more monitor real estate for these amazing visuals with a narrow-bezel display. Filter out eye-straining blue light and work longer in comfort with Acer BlueLightShield technology.
• A variety of vivid colors and a stylish chassis are enjoyable to the eye and pleasant to touch. At a starting weight of under 2kg, the Aspire 3 can accompany you wherever you need to go, and with a battery life of up to 9 hours, it has enough power to last you through the day.
The Power of Wireless
• Maintain a strong, consistent wireless signal with the strategically placed Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) wireless antenna. The optimized digital webcam and microphone keep you connected with amazing audio and visual clarity.
Ports for All Occasions
• No matter what you need to connect, the Aspire 3 has you covered. Accomplish more with a full range of ports, including USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI and more. Work more effectively with the Precision Touchpad, which is more responsive than traditional touchpads.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
• Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N5000 1.1GHz Quad Core (Up to 2.70GHz, 4MB Cache)
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM (4GB ON-board + 1x 4GB)
• Storage: 128GB SSD
• Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 605
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x RJ-45, Headphone/Microphone Jack, Multi-in-1 card reader
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Wireless LAN: 802.11ac
• Battery: 2-cell Li-Ion
• Camera: 0.3MP VGA
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 381.6 x 259.0 x 20.95 mm
• Weight (approx.): 2.10 kg
We are a Acer NZ Valued Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can you advise the battery life for this Acer laptop model?
This Acer Aspire laptop has a general battery life of around 6 – 7 hours, depending on the use and resources required for the applications you are using.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.