Zebra Symbol LI2208 Handheld Scanner USB Kit - Black
The LI2208 represents the next generation in 1-D scanning and builds on our most popular scanner ever, the LS2208. You get the same reliability and ergonomics of the LS2208, combined with enhanced features such as extended range and support for mobile bar codes. With our best-in-class linear imager, you can count on unparalleled scanning performance on every bar code, every time.
• Get the next evolution in 1-D bar code scanning and improve productivity in your operations with the LI2208. Virtually any 1-D bar code can be captured — including the typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer that allows retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons and more; and the high density (HD) bar codes commonly used in specialty retail and electronic component manufacturing. A patented optical design achieves an industry leading working range: 13 mil 100% UPC bar codes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 26 mil 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm away. Since bar codes can be captured at extreme angles, scanning is easier than ever, so workers spend less time maneuvering the scanner and more time on task. And an optional stand enables automatic switching between handheld and hands-free modes.
• The LI2208 performance and design features combine to allow your workers to better meet the needs of your business — and your customers. Workers can scan more types of bar codes on more types of surfaces, increasing productivity at the retail Point of Sale (POS), in the warehouse, on the production line in a light industrial manufacturing plant, at event registration, hotel check-in and more.
Built For All Day Everyday Use
• A patented single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating connectors and ribbon cables, which are the most common points of failure. You can drop it and use it in dusty and damp environments — and still expect reliable operation.
Superior Out-of-Box Experience
• New smart auto-host detect cables automatically distinguish which interface is attached, reducing the need to scan multiple parameter bar codes. Over 90 international keyboards are hosted within the scanner making localized set up fast and easy.
Maximum Uptime For a Low TCO
• Our industry leading all-inclusive affordable service plans help keep your LI2208 bar code scanners in the hands of your workforce, practically every minute of every day. Built-in Comprehensive Coverage protects your scanners from the unexpected, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses and delivering service peace of mind from the moment you purchase the device. And Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support adds next-business- day advance replacement of devices that require repair.
• Dimensions: 15.2 cm H x 6.3 cm W x 8.4 cm
• Weight: 5.15 oz./146 gm
• Voltage and Current: 5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
• Power Source: Host power or external power supply
• Color: Twilight Black
• Scanner Type: Bi-directional
• Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
• Scan Element Frequency: 50Hz
• Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
• Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflective difference
• Roll (Tilt): *1: 1 +/- 30 degrees
• Pitch: *2: 2 +/- 65 degrees
• Skew (Yaw): *3: 3 +/- 60 degrees
• Decode Capability: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5
• Interface: USB
• Operating Temp.: 32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C
• Storage Temp.: -40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
• Drop Specifications: Unit functions normally after repeated 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
• Ambient Light Immune to direct exposure of normal Immunity: office and factory lighting conditions, as well as direct exposure to sunlight
• Electrostatic: Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV
• Discharge: Of contact discharge
• Electrical Safety: Certified to UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950
• EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA, Taiwan EMC, Japan VCCI/MITI/Dentori.
• Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2
• Environmental: Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EEC
• The Symbol LS2208 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years (60 months) from date of shipment, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.
*1 - Roll (Tilt): Controlled by rotating the wrist clockwise or counterclockwise
*2 - Pitch: Controleed by dropping or raising the wrist
*3 - Skew (Yaw): Controlled by rotating the wrist from left to right or vice versa
• Shielded USB Cable
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can this barcode scanner connect wirelessly?
No, this scanner is a USB scanner, and has a cable connection (not wireless).
Does this Zebra Barcode Scanner beep with each scan?
Yes, the Zebra Symbol LI2208 Handheld Scanner will beep when scanning.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.