Ubiquiti airFiber 24 24GHz Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio with Over 13km Range
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber 24 delivers amazing wireless throughput of up to 1.4+ Gbps, surpassing conventional wired backhauls.
Proven Links: 13+ km:
Robust enough to perform in the harshest RF noise environments, the airFiber 24 delivers superior performance with efficiency over real-world, 13+ km links.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul:
The airFiber 24 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band:
The airFiber 24 operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber24 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 ~24.25 GHz
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet
• Supported Voltage Range: +42 to +58VDC, -48VDC
• Wind Loading: 480 N @ 200 km/hr (108 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/hr (125 mph)
• Mounting Pole: Mount Kit (Included)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C
• Dimensions: 649 x 426 x 303 mm
• Weight: 10.5 kg
• Data Port: 1x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Configuration Port: 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Auxiliary Port: 1x RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
• Maximum Throughput: 1.5+ Gbps
• Maximum Range :13+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 Million
• Encryption: 128-Bit AES
• Uplink/Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• Latency - Full Duplex Mode: < 200 µs at Full Throughput
• Latency - Half Duplex Mode: < 2 ms at Full Throughput
• MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit): Up to 9600
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.