TP-LINK TD-W9970 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router
TP-LINK's TD-W9970, comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fiber and cable services. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fiber/Cable service. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
• USB Sharing Port – Easy Sharing-Using TD- W9970's multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device's FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
• Virtually Impregnable-10 VPN IPsec tunnels- The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
• Up to 100Mbps broadband speed- TD-W9970 supports VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming.
• Interfaces: 4x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port
• Button: 1x Power On/Off Button, 1x WPS/RESET Button, 1x Wi-Fi On/Off Switch
• Dimensions: (W X D X H) 195×130×36mm
• External Power Supply: 12VDC/1A
• IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
• VDSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.993.2, ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
• ADSL Standards: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1, ADSL2 Standards:ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ADSL2+ Standards:ITU-T G.992.5
• Antenna Type: Omni directional, Fixed
• Antenna Gain: 2 x 5dBi
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
• Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
• Transmit Power:
• Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system
• External Splitter
• RJ-11 Telephone Line
• RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
• Resource CD
• Power Adapter
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand