TP-Link TL-PS110P Single Parallel Port (DB36 Centronics) Fast Ethernet Print Server
The TP-LINK TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
• 1 DB-36-pin male Centronic port, supporting bi-directional communication, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
• Supports DHCP (client)
• Supports E-mail Alert
• Provides print job log
• Supports bi-directional function (Showing Manufacturer/Model Number/Printing Language Supported/Current Status)
• Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
• Supports Web, Telnet, PSAdmin, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
• Supports POST (Power On Self Test)
• Supports firmware upgrade
• Interface: Parallel Port
• Fast Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
• LED Indicator: Status, 10Mbps, 100Mbps
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 59×52×22mm
• Power Consumption: 3.3V DC, 2A
• Protocols: TCP/IP,(Remote Virtual USB),LPR/LPD
• Advanced Features: DHCP Client, POST(Power On Self Test), Firmware Upgradable, Windows-Based Utility
• Management: Web Management, Telnet Configuration, HP Web Jet Admin
• Operating Temperature: 0C~50C
• Storage Temperature: -5C~65C
• Operating Humidity: 0%~70% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0%~80% non-condensing
• Ethernet cable (RJ45)
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
• Power supply unit
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.