Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
StarTech USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Network Adapter - White
• The USB Type-C network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
Native driver support makes installation easy
• Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support, so you don't have to worry about installing additional software.
Trouble-free connections through USB-C
• The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up.
Compact and lightweight for perfect portability
• Compact and portable, this USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. It’s powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
• Bus Type: USB 3.1 Gen 1
• Chipset ID: Realtek - RTL8153
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
• Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Ports: 1
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 2 Gbps (Ethernet - Full-Duplex)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• 1x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• 1x RJ-45 Female
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)
• Cable Length: 145 mm
• Color: White
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Form Factor: Attached Cable
• Product Height: 15 mm
• Product Length: 210 mm
• Product Weight: 24 g
• Product Width: 25 mm
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.14 VLAN tagging is currently not supported in Mac OS
• Linux Kernel 2.6.25 to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.