Special Product Offer:
StarTech 4 Port USB-C Bus Powered USB Hub + Be in the draw to WIN 1 of 2 $500 Prezzy Cards
• This USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-C port on your computer. It offers one USB-C and three USB-A ports, letting you connect traditional USB devices now, while still being able to connect the growing number of USB Type-C devices in the future.
• The integrated, easy-to-use USB Type-C connector is small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions. You can connect the plug with either side facing up, which means less risk of damaging your ports, and less frustration.
Add USB ports to your laptop, anywhere you go
• With a compact and lightweight design, the USB-powered hub is tailored for mobility. It easily tucks into your carrying case and expands your connectivity when traveling.
• Plus, this versatile USB hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save money and time
• Avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new peripherals by using this USB 3.0 hub with your current USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices. The bus-powered hub installs in seconds with no additional drivers or software required, and it’s compatible with virtually all operating systems.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: Genesys Logic - GL3523S
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Ports: 4
• USB-C Device Port(s): Yes
• USB-C Host Connection: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• 3x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0%~90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 60 C
• Storage Temperature: -20 C to 60 C
• Cable Length: 114 mm
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Form Factor: Compact
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 13 x 75 x 40 mm
• Weight: 33 g
• OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: All ports support USB based video adapters including the USB-C port. This hub does not support DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alt Mode) - non-USB based native video support over the USB Type-C port.
• The hub does not support DP Alt Mode or USB Power Delivery.
System and Cable Requirements
• Available USB Type-C port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.