Sophos APX 320 Dual Band 2x2:2 PoE Wireless Indoor Access Point
• You can set up multiple wireless Access Points (APs) within minutes. They require no local configuration and will simply find the controller, retrieve their IP address via DHCP, and import the configuration. Devices automatically appear in the UTM/firewall interface where you can manually activate them.
Provides guest Wi-Fi and BYOD access
• We give you secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box–without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration. And you can tailor the guest experience to suit your needs. Set bandwidth limits and content filtering as well as customizing the login page and vouchers to strengthen your company brand.
Secure wireless and integrated network protection
• To prevent unauthorized access we use the most advanced encryption and authentication standards available, including WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication). And, Sophos' APs forward wireless traffic to the UTM or firewall, giving wireless clients the same level of security as if they were physically connected to the LAN. You can also choose to authenticate users based on their credentials from any back end server supported by Sophos UTM and firewall for greater flexibility and control.
• Management - On-premises: Sophos XG Firewall or Sophos SG UTM Note: XG Firewall support for APX 320, 530, 740 from v17.5.3, APX 120 from v17.5.5. SG UTM support from v9.7
• Deployment: Indoor; desktop, wall, or ceiling mount.
• Mounting Kit - Included: Bracket for wall- and/or 15/16", 9/16", 3/8" T-bar ceiling-mount.
• WLAN Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2
• Radios: 1x 2.4 GHz/5 GHz dual-band, 1x 5 GHz single band, 1x Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
• Antennas: 2x internal dual-band antenna for Radio-1, 2x internal 5 GHz antenna for Radio-2, 1x internal 2.4 GHz antenna for BLE (for future use)
• DFS: Yes
• Performance: 2x2:2 MU-MIMO
• Max. Throughput: 867 Mbps (5 GHz) + 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
• Interfaces: 1x RJ45 connector console serial port, 1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet w/PoE
• Power (Max.): 11.5 W
• Power-over-Ethernet (Min.): PoE 802.3af
• Dimensions: 155 x 155 x 38 mm
• Weight: 0.474 kg
Note: No power supply is included
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.