SilverStone Temjin TJ08B-E MATX Micro Tower Case Black - NO PSU
In 2006, SilverStone launched the Temjin TJ08, an impressive micro-ATX tower case with then unheard of dual 120mm fan configuration. It helped pioneered the idea of big tower cooling performance in small packages. Five years later, improved technology and design has enabled SilverStone engineers to create another pioneering small tower case in the TJ08 Evolution (TJ08-E). To improve cooling performance, a class leading “Air Penetrator” 180mm fan was installed behind the front panel to create virtual airflow tunnel with positive air pressure, which also improves quietness and dust prevention.
Standard enthusiast features retained or improved include removable motherboard tray and top panel, CPU back plate cutout, all black painted interior, removable filters for all intake vents, and beautifully finished aluminum front panel.
Features unique to the TJ08-E are its ability to accommodate long cables from high-end power supply and storage room for one 2.5” hard drive and up to five 3.5” hard drives. If you are looking for a classic, cleanly styled premium micro-ATX tower with the latest chassis construction technology to house top-of-the-line components, the TJ08-E is it.
12 Months Warranty
• Includes one 180mm Air Penetrator fan for positive pressure cooling
• Removable motherboard tray and top panel
• Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
• Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
• Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers
• Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
• Impressive storage capacity up to five 3.5" hard drives and one 2.5" drive
• Model No. TJ08-BE
• Material Aluminum front panel, steel body
• Motherboard Micro-ATX, DTX, Mini-ITX
• 5.25" x 2
• 3.5" x 1 (compatible with one 3.5” hard dirve)
• 3.5" x 4
• 2.5” x1
• Front: 1 x 180mm AP181 intake fan, 700/1200rpm, 18/34dBA (backwards compatible with 140mm fan)
• Rear: 1 x 120mm fan slot (option)
• Expansion Slot 4
Front I/O Port
• USB3.0 x 2 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
• Audio x 1
• MIC x 1
• Power Supply 1 x optional standard PS2(ATX) up to 160mm
• Expansion Card Compatible up to 13.25” long*
• Limitation of CPU cooler 165mm
• Limitation of PSU 160mm (recommended), 180mm (maximum)
• Net Weight 5.3 kg
• Dimension 210mm(W) x 374mm(H) x 385mm(D)
• Extra support two Kensington locks
*1. The maximum recommended combined depth for PSU and optical drive is 382mm plus 20mm room for connectors. We recommend the largest PSU to be no greater than 160mm deep (e.g. ST1000-P)
*2. Please install into expansion slots 3 and 4 for graphics card with extension bracket and length of 13.3”
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.