Seagate Savvio 300GB 15K RPM SAS 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
The Seagate Savvio 15K.3 drive enables OEMs to build solutions that help data centres process more transactions within a given time frame and meet IT service level agreements. This helps companies increase revenue generation, improve customer satisfaction and complete critical business processes faster while keeping data safe. It also provides the performance benefits needed to entice customers to migrate from legacy, 3.5-inch drives to higher-performing 2.5-inch drives.
Reduces Storage System Complexity and Operating Costs
• Leverage the Unified Storage architecture from Seagate to minimize the number of technologies in use, the Enterprise Performance 15K HDD reduces IT complexity and lowers operating expenses.
Key Enterprise Drive Performance Advantages
• Seagate Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs enable faster transaction processing by improving sequential performance 27% over the previous generation. Additionally, these drives deliver 3 times faster random write performance vs. legacy 3.5-inch 15K drives.
Data Security Options with SEDs
• Enterprise Performance 15K hard drives combine unsurpassed reliability with powerful Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and Protection Information (PI) options to help protect data with features like: Instant Secure Erase for easy drive retirement, no need to physically destroy drives and Securing data-at-rest to help comply with corporate and federal data security mandates
• Capacity: 300GB
• Interface: SAS 6Gb/s
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Spin Speed: 15000RPM
• Cache: 64MB
• Areal Density: 448
• Maximum Operating Shock: 40Gs
• AFR: 0.44%
• Operating Tempurature: 55°C
• Operating Average Power: 8.02W
• Dimensions (L x W x H: 100.45 x 70.10 x 15.00mm
• Weight: 200g