VGA Splitters, broadcast and boost one VGA signal source for 8 VGA monitors. There is no software or interface card to install. Simply connect the cables, power up the system and you are ready to duplicate VGA images to multiple monitors with excellent clarity. Superb high bandwidth circuit enables a high resolution VGA signal of 350 MHz to be displayed on multiple monitors.
• Duplicate one VGA input to multiple VGA outputs
• Effective transmission distance: 65M with UL-2919 rated VGA cables
• Automatic power-save when VGA input is lost
• Applicable to VGA, SVGA and multi-sync monitors
• Cascaded operation for increased VGA outputs
• Crisp clear VGA images
• Number of VGA Output: 8
• Signal Bandwidth: 300MHz
• Signal Type: VGA, SVGA, Multi-Sync
• LED Indicators: Power (Green) x 1
• Active (Amber): x 1
• Cable Length Supported: 65M Max.
• Input HDB15: Male x 1
• Output HDB15: Female x 2 HDB15 Female x 4 HDB15 Female x 8
• Enclosure Metal
• Weight (g): 720
Power Consumption (Max.)
• AC 9V, 200mA Normal Operation
• 10mA, Power-Save Mode
• Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 44 x 196 x 70
Rextron 1 to 8 VGA Monitor Multiplexer 300 MHz (5V DC Power Adapter included)
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.
Stock Availability: Out of Stock!
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Found In: AV Splitters
Model Number: VSA-P18
Part Number: CD03081