QNAP TS-231P2-4G 2 Bay 4GB RAM Diskless Tower NAS
• With modularized multiple applications and functions, QTS enhances management efficiency, personal productivity, multimedia, and much more. New intelligent agent services have also been added to simplify system operations and management.
Centralized email and contact management for improved communication workflows
• It can be hard to manage emails and contact information that are scattered across multiple computers, devices, and accounts - not to mention if important emails or contact information are lost or become inaccessible due to account closure or device malfunction/loss.
Data backup, recovery, and synchronization
• Hybrid Backup Sync provides a well-rounded solution for data backup, file synchronization and disaster recovery. With Hybrid Backup Sync, you can easily and securely back up data from your NAS to several local, remote and cloud storage spaces.
• Processor: Annapurna Labs AL-314, 4-core, 1.7GHz
• Memory: 4 GB DDR3 (1 x SODIMM, Max. 8GB)
• Flash Memory: 512MB NAND Flash
• Drives: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s HDD or SSD; Hot-swappable
• Interface: 3 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x GbE RJ45
• Power Supply: AC adapter, 65W, 100 - 240V
• Power Consumption (W): HDD standby: 8.81W, In operation: 23.66W
• Sound Level: Operating Low speed: 19.2 dB(A)
• Fan: 1 x 7cm smart Fan (12V DC)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 169 x 102 x 219 mm
• Weight (approx.): 1.28 kg
• Ethernet cable x 2
• Quick installation guide (QIG)
• Flat head screw (for 3.5" HDD)
• Flat head screw (for 2.5" HDD)
• Power cord
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.