Planet GSW-1820VHP 16 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE Unmanaged Switch + 2x Gigabit SFP
The GSW-1820VHP provides an intuitive color panel on its front panel that facilitates the Ethernet management and PoE PD management. They greatly promote management efficiency in large-scale networks for enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, government buildings and other public areas, and feature the following special management and status functions:
• PoE management and status
• Port management and status
• Switch mode: Standard, VLAN and Extend
• Budget and bandwidth control
• PD alive check
• Maintenance: Screen saver, fan control, factory default and save configuration
Standard, VLAN and Extend Operation Modes
• The GSW-1820VHP provides Standard, VLAN and Extend operation modes. The GSW-1820VHP operates as a normal IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Switch in the Standard operation mode. The VLAN operation mode features the port-based VLAN function that can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other.
• In the Extend operation mode, the GSW-1820VHP operates on a per-port basis at 10Mbps duplex operation but can support 20-watt PoE power output over a distance of up to 250 meters overcoming the 100m limit on Ethernet UTP cable. With this brand-new feature, the GSW-1820VHP provides an additional solution for 802.3af/at PoE distance extension, thus saving the cost of Ethernet cable installation. Its VLAN isolation function isolates ports so as to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing in the Extend operation mode.
Flexible Extension Solution
• The two mini-GBIC slots built in the GSW-1820VHP is compatible with the 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP (small form-factor pluggable) fiber transceiver, uplinked to the backbone switch and monitoring center in long distance. The distance can be extended from 550 meters (multi-mode fiber) to 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
• The GSW-1820VHP provides contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection. It also supports ±6KV surge immunity to improve product stability and protects users’ networks from devastating ESD attacks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Easy Installation and Cable Connection
• As data and power are transmitted over one cable, the GSW-1820VHP does not need a second cable and electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. Thus, it helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All the RJ45 copper interfaces of the GSW-1820VHP support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cable. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables.
• 802.3af/802.3at PoE Injector Port: 16
• 10/100/1000BASE-T MDI/MDIX Ports: 16
• 1000BASE-X SFP/mini-GBIC Slots: 2
• Switch Architecture: Store-and-Forward
• Switch Fabric: 36Gbps/non-blocking
• Switch Throughput@64 bytes: 26.8Mpps@64 bytes
• MAC Address Table: 8K entries
• Maximum Frame Size: 9216 bytes
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full-duplex; back pressure for half-duplex
• LED Indicators: System: Power (Green). 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 Interfaces: 10/100Mbps LNK/ACT (Red), 1000Mbps LNK/ACT (Green), PoE-in-Use (Amber). 1000BASE-X SFP Interfaces: LNK/ACT (Green)
• LCD Monitor (W x D): 40.6mm x 30.5mm, 2-inch
• Buttons: Menu, Enter, Back, Up and Down
• Enclosure: Metal
• Power Requirements: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz, 5A max.
• Power Consumption/Dissipation: Max. 330watts/1132 BTU
• Thermal Fan: 3
• ESD Protection: Contact discharge of ±6KV DC, Air discharge of ±8KV DC
• Surge Protection: ±6KV
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 233 x 440 x 44mm (1U height)
• Weight: 3.4kg
Power over Ethernet:
• PoE Standard IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet/PSE, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE
• PoE Power Supply Type: End-span
• PoE Power Output: Per port 53V-54V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af), Per port 53V-54V DC, 600mA. max. 30 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
• Power Pin Assignment: 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)
• PoE Power Budget: 300 watts
• Max. Number of Class 2 PDs: 16
• Max. Number of Class 3 PDs: 16
• Max. Number of Class 4 PDs: 11
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
• Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX/LX, IEEE 802.3x Flow control and back pressure, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.