Planet GSD-908HP 8 Port Gigabit 10/100/1000T PoE Unmanaged Switch + 1 Port 10/100/1000T (Non-PoE)
Different from the general PoE Switch which usually comes with 12 or 24 PoE ports, the GSD-908HP provides eight 802.3af/802.3at PoE+ Gigabit ports for catering to small-scale IP surveillance networks at a lower total cost. The GSD-908HP comes with a high-performance switch architecture and 100-watt PoE power budget. The recorded video files from 8 PoE IP cameras can be powered by the GSD-908HP and saved in the 8-channel NVR system or surveillance software to perform comprehensive security monitoring. For instance, one GSD-908HP can be combined with one 8-channel NVR and 8 PoE IP cameras as a kit for the administrators to centrally and efficiently manage the surveillance system in the local LAN and the remote site via Internet.
Innovative Port-based VLAN Isolated Feature
• The GSD-908HP features “VLAN” function whose ports can be isolated from each other via one DIP switch. This can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other.
Stable and High Performance Switch Architecture
• The GSD-908HP has a 4K MAC address table and provides the non-blocking 18Gbps switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 13.3Mpps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands. Besides, the 802.3x full-duplex flow control function of the GSD-908HP enables PD devices and servers to be directly connected to the switch for wire-speed packet transfer performance without the risk of packet loss.
Easy Cable Connection
• With data and power over Ethernet from one unit, the GSD-908HP reduces cabling requirements and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire that carries both data and power can lower the installation costs, simplify the installation effort and eliminate the need for electricians or extension cords. Providing eight 802.3af/802.3at PoE+ interfaces, the GSD-908HP is ideal for small businesses and workgroups requiring the PoE deployment of wireless access points, IP-based surveillance cameras or IP phones in any places with ease, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
• 10/100/1000BASE-T Copper Ports: 9 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports
• 802.3af/802.3at PoE+ Injector Port: 8
• Switch Architecture: Store-and-Forward
• Switch Fabric: 18Gbps/non-blocking
• Switch Throughput@64bytes: 13.3Mpps
• MAC Address Table: 4K entries
• Jumbo Frame: 9216 bytes
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex; back pressure for half duplex
• LED: System: Power (Amber). 10/100/1000T RJ45 Interfaces: PoE-in-Use (Amber), 10/100/1000 LNK / ACT (Green)
• DIP Switch: Default mode for switch architecture, VLAN mode for Port-based VLAN
• Enclosure: Metal
• Power Requirements: 55V DC, 2A
• Power Consumption/Dissipation: Max. 100 watts / 341BTU
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 168 x 94 x 32 mm
• Weight: 419g
Power over Ethernet:
• PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet/PSE, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE
• PoE Power Supply Type: End-span: 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)
• PoE Power Output: Per port 55V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af), Per port 55V DC, 600mA. max. 30 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
• PoE Power Budget: 100 watts
• Number of PDs, 7 watts: 8
• Number of PDs, 15.4 watts: 6
• Number of PDs, 30 watts: 3
• Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
• Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3x flow control and back pressure, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.