Connect your Mini DisplayPort device to a DVI equipped HDTV, projector, or monitor using the Kanex iAdapt DVI. The DVI format is one of the most widely used video interfaces. The iAdapt DVI allows you to connect to a wide array of displays for personal or professional use.
• Use the iAdapt DVI for your presentations whether at school or work. Show presentations from any display that utilizes DVI with this simple plug and play adapter. The portable design makes it easy to carry on the go.
Mini DisplayPort to DVI
• The iAdapt DVI converts a Mini DisplayPort signal seamlessly into a DVI signal so you can connect your Mac to a DVI display.
Improve your performance
• Extend or mirror your desktop onto a secondary display to increase workspace. Increase your productivity and multi tasking at work and at home.
Fit For Thunderbolt Port
• So, if you're using an existing machine with Mini DisplayPort or looking to upgrade to the new MacBook Pro, we have you covered. This adapter is fully compatible with the Thunderbolt port.
• Length: 12.07 cm
• Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI-D (Single-Link) Female.
• Compatibility: Mac Pro, Mac mini, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Kanex iAdapt Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.