Intel NUC Baby Canyon i7-7567U 3.5GHz Dual Core 8GB RAM 240GB SSD Compact Barebone Mini Desktop PC
Get ready to play hard and fast while still taking advantage of the performance you need
for content creation, photo editing, or complex work. The Intel NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH is built
with a dual-core 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor and has Intel Turbo Boost
Technology 2.0 for unprecedented power and responsiveness to help your productivity soar.
New features let you use Windows 10 to its full potential
• The Intel NUC7i7BNH has some cool new features including a dual-array front microphone so you can take advantage of Cortana’s capabilities if you install Windows 10 with no additional hardware needed. There’s also a front power button and a multi-color LED ring so you can personalize the NUC with the look you want, along with 7.1 surround sound via the HDMI port so that you can be deeply immersed in your music, movies, and games. Or listen with headphones via the front microphone/audio jack. The choice is ours.
• With four USB 3.0 ports, including a charging port, you can connect a USB keyboard, mouse, and printer, and still have room to charge your phone or connect external storage.
Intel Iris Plus Graphics and Thunderbolt 3
• Intel Iris Plus Graphics lets you see images in brilliant 4K and adds better definition and clarity, letting you watch theater-quality 4K videos in your living room or see the sneaky moves your opponent is trying to make on your favorite game. The Intel NUC7i7BNH can connect up to three 4K monitors so you can spread your game across screens. The kit also comes with Thunderbolt 3 which supports up to 40 Gbps transfer speeds, connection to external graphics, and has built-in 10 GbE for networking with another Thunderbolt 3 system.
Cut the cords, not the performance
• The Intel NUC7i7BNH comes with Intel 802.11ac wireless, Intel’s fastest wireless available today, for connectivity right out-of-the-box. This makes it simple to immediately access files in the cloud, and with built-in Bluetooth 4.2, you can connect wireless peripherals like headsets and keyboards.
• Form Factor: Mini Desktop PC
• Operating System: None
• Processor: Intel Core i7-7567U processor (3.5 GHz to 4.0 GHz Turbo, Dual Core 4 MB cache, 28W TDP)
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 (Installed), 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz), 1.2V
• Storage: 240GB SSD (Installed), 1x M.2 connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD, 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
• Graphics Controller: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: 4x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x USB Type-C 3.1 G2 (Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort 1.2), 1x Micro SDXC slot (with UHS-I support), 1x RJ-45
• Bluetooth: Dual Mode Bluetooth 4.2
• Wireless LAN: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (802.11ac), 2x2, up to 867 Mbps
• Networking: Intel Gigabit LAN
• Power Supply: 19V, 65W wall-mount AC-DC power adapter
• Audio: 3.5mm front headset jack, Up to 7.1 multichannel digitalaudio via HDMI or DisplayPort signals
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 111 x 51 mm
• Two Internal USB 2.0 ports via two 1x4 headers (for replaceable lid support)
• One AUX_PWR header
• One Consumer Electronics Control header
• 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
• Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
• Intel Visual BIOS
• Intel Express BIOS update support
Hardware Management Features:
• Processor fan speed control
• Voltage and temperature sensing
• Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
• ACPI-compliant power management control
We are an Intel Gold Partner