Intel NUC Bean Canyon i3-8109U 3.6GHz Dual Core Compact Barebone Mini Desktop PC + Free Installation Offer + FREE Wireless Keyboard & Mouse!
Get ready for spectacularly responsive performance from the Intel NUC Mini PC kits with 8th Generation Intel Core i3 processors. The latest generation of Intel NUC kits let you or your customers build the exact system they want. From choosing chassis size to memory options to storage configurations, the benefit of building an Intel NUC kit is the ability to completely customize the kit for your specific usage. Whether working on presentations, word processing, or streaming media, the Intel Mini PC kits deliver the features people want—in a size that fits easily into any lifestyle and any room in the house.
The First Intel NUC Mini PC Kits with a Dual-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i3 Processor
• The Intel NUC8i3BEK Mini PC kit with a true dual-core 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor delivers a big jump in performance compared to the previous generation Intel kits. Whether it’s built for a new home PC or a system with 4K UHD graphics for picture perfect entertainment, the Intel Mini PC kit gives great visual immersion with Iris Plus Graphics 655 and the unprecedented performance of Intel Core processors.
Work Like a Boss with Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1, and 4K Ultra HD
• The Intel NUC Mini PC kits have chassis that are connectivity powerhouses. Both come with Thunderbolt 3 which supports up to 40 GBps of data transfer, four USB 3.1 ports, and two additional USB ports via 1x4 internal headers. There’s also room for an M.2 SSD. The Intel NUC Mini PC kits support triple displays all in 4K Ultra HD—with an HDMI 2.0a port and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C—so images or work can show across three screens without losing fidelity.
Think You Know What Small Can Do? Think Again.
• In a footprint that’s almost zero—especially when compared with a tower—the Intel NUC Mini PC kits can be custom built to have the performance and features of a desktop PC in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. The small size means the Intel NUC can be positioned almost anywhere—from behind a display to tucked discretely in an entertainment center. And with improved cooling, fan noise is minimal—which means a quieter experience no matter where the Intel® NUC is positioned.
• Intel Core i3-8109U processor (3.0 GHz - 3.6 GHz, Dual Core, 4 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
• Iris Plus Graphics 655
• HDMI 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz
• USB Type-C port with DisplayPort 1.2
• Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
Intel Optane Memory:
• Room for up to 32 GB in an M.2 slot
• Micro SDXC slot with UHS-I support on the side
• One M.2 connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD
• One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
• Intel Gigabit LAN
• Thunderbolt 3 with data transfer up to 40 Gbps
• Four USB 3.1 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports including one charging port)
• Two additional USB 2.0 ports via internal header
• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 (802.11ac), 2x2, up to 1.73 Gbps
• Dual Mode Bluetooth 5.0
• 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI plug and play
• Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
• Intel Visual BIOS
• Intel Express BIOS Update support
Hardware Management Features:
• Processor fan speed control
• Voltage and temperature sensing
• Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
• ACPI-compliant power management control
• Two Internal USB 2.0 ports via two 1x4 headers (for replaceable lid support)
• One Consumer Electronics Control header
• Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI
• Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel
• Dual-array microphones on the front panel
• Front Panel Header: Reset, HDD LED, Power LEDs, power on/off
• Baseboard Power Requirements: 19V, 90W power brick
• Environment Operating Temperature: 0° C to +40° C
• Storage Temperature: -20° C to +60° C
• Mechanical Chassis Size: 117 mm x 112 mm x 51 mm
We are an Intel Gold Partner