Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2603v3 1.90Ghz 8GB RAM SATA 2U Rack Server with No OS
• Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy efficient Intel Turbo Boost Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
• Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations provide for up to 112 TB of storage capacity with 8 TB 3.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs) or up to 107.5 TB with 3.84 TB 2.5-inch solid-state drives (SSDs) in a 2U rack form factor.
• Up to 1.5 TB of memory capacity with 64 GB load-reduced DIMMs, or LRDIMMs
Availability and serviceability
• Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards.
• The server offers redundant hot-swap power supplies and hot-swap redundant fans to provide availability for business-critical applications.
• Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (processors, VRMs, memory, disks, fans, and power supplies) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
Manageability and security
• An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
• XClarity Administrator offers comprehensive hardware management tools that help to increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
• The server offers enterprise-class data protection with optional self-encrypting drives and simple, centralized key management through IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management.
• Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2603v3 1.90Ghz Hexa-core (6 Core) 15MB Cache. Dual socket, single populated.
• Memory: 8GB DDR3-1866/PC3-14900. 24 slots total
• Storage: Not Included. Up to 8 SFF Drives Supported.
• Operating System: Not Included
• Optical Drive: DVD-Writer
• Storage Controller: RAID 0, 1, 10. Serial ATA/600
• Power Supply: 550W PSU
• Network: Quad Gigabit Ethernet
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 800 x 86.5 x 445.6mm
• Weight: Approx 34kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist.
We are a Lenovo NZ Silver Business Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.