The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services. All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync’s powerful collaboration capabilities. The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is ideal for small enterprises and small-to-medium size businesses who wish to reduce infrastructure spending and provide the benefits of unified communications delivered through cloud services.
• Fixed feature buttons: Alphanumeric keys (0–9), *, and #; Speakerphone, Mute, • Volume Up/Down/Select, Home and Back navigation, and Headset (21 total)
• Softkeys: Menu plus 2 soft keys
• Ports: 2 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE)
• Display size (diagonal): 3.5 in.
• Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 22.5 x 4.19 x 23.8cm
• Weight: 1.5kg
HP Unified 4120 IP USB PoE Phone
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.