HP PageWide Pro 477dw Duplex 40ppm Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Not inkjet. Not laser. Introducing HP PageWide business printers. Get the best combination of lowest total cost of ownership, print quality, and speed.
Ultimate value and speed—HP PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class. Get quick two-sided scanning, plus best-in-class security features and energy efficiency.
Professional color, breakthrough total cost
• Results you expect and lasting value—breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
• Print professional-quality color on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
• Print more pages and replace cartridges less often, using Original HP PageWide high-yield cartridges.
• Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest MFP in its class
• Wait less, do more with unmatched speeds—up to 55 ppm—and the fastest first-page printing in its class.
• Get fast two-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud with this LDAP-enabled MFP.
• Manage tasks from a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen. Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from USB.
• Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direc and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency
• Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
• Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
• Get professional-quality color documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
• Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
• Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
• Regulate color use and reduce printing costs with HP Color Access Control.
• Help keep your printer secure—from boot up to shutdown—with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
• Print speed: Normal: Up to 40 ppm (Black & Colour)
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6.5 sec, Colour: As fast as 7 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 50,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 4500
• Print technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
• Print quality colour (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
• Print languages: HP PCLXL (PCL6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
• Display: 4.3" CGD (color graphics), IR touchscreen
• Automatic paper sensor: Yes
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 25 ipm (mono & colour)
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan-to E-mail with LDAP email address lookup; Scan-to Network Folder; Scan-to USB; Scan-to Sharepoint; Scan-to Computer with SW; Fax Archive-to Network Folder; Fax Archive to E-mail; Fax-to Computer; Enable/Disable Fax; Enabel/Disable color Fax
• Scan input modes" Front panel applications: Copy, Scan to E-mail with LDAP e-mail address lookup, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to USB, Scan to Sharepoint, Scan to Computer with SW. Client applications: EWS, HP Scan App, Compatible with HP Capture and Route
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, Chromebook
• Wireless capability: Yes
• Connectivity, standard: 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network, 2 x RJ-11 modem port/phone line, 802.11 b/g/n Station, 802.11 b/g Access Point
• Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes, colour
• Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages (black and white); Up to 8 pages (color)
• Fax resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 199 numbers
• Broadcast locations: 20
• Paper handling input, standard: 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
• Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500 sheet tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 300-sheet face-down output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 300 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: Tray 1: Oficio, A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 16K
10 x 15 cm, L Hagaki, envelopes (B5, C5, C6, DL, Chou #3, Chou #4), Tray 2: A4, A5, B5 (JIS), 16K, envelopes (DL, B5, C5, Chou #3), Tray 3: A4, A5, B5 (JIS), 16K
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm, Tray 2: 102 x 210 to 216 x 297 mm, Optional 500-sheet tray 3: 102 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
• Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 60 to 120 g/m2 (plain paper), 125 to 300 g/m2 (photo), 75 to 90 g/m2 (envelope), 120 to 180 g/m2 (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m2 (card), Tray 2: 60 to 120 g/m2 (plain paper), 125 to 250 g/m2 (photo), 75 to 90 g/m2 (envelope), 120 to 180 g/m2 (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m2 (card), Tray 3: 60 to 120 g/m2 (plain paper), 125 to 250 g/m2 (photo), 120 to 180 g/m2 (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m2 (card)
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption: 100 watts (Maximum), 70 watts average (Printing), 10 watts (Ready), 4.8 watts (Sleep), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Manual-Off)
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 530 x 407 x 467 mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 802 x 694 x 467 mm
• Weight (approx): 22.15kg
We are a Hp Gold Partner.