HP OfficeJet Pro 8028 A4 29ppm Duplex Network Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer - Oasis Blue
• Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks, using Smart Tasks. Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in a tap.
• Work fast and hands-free with the 35-page auto-feeder. Get automatic two-sided printing.
• Take control of print, scan, and copy jobs with tap-and-swipe ease, using the colour touchscreen.
• This printer is made from recycled plastics and other electronics—more than 15% by weight of plastic.
Freedom to work anywhere
• Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi or your cellular network to print from anywhere.
• Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Get high-quality scanning to share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere.
• Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
Best-in-class security, reliable connections
• Reduce interruptions with self-healing Wi-Fi that keeps you connected.
• Get best-in-class security to help protect devices, data, and documents.
• Count on chatbot support and helpful notifications with the HP Smart app.
• Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
Ordering ink has never been easier
• Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.
• Create vibrant, professional-quality colour graphics, ideal for office use and presentations.
• Get rich black text for all your business documents.
• Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
• Multitasking supported: Yes
• Display: 2.7" (6.86 cm) Capacitive Touchscreen CGD
• Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
• Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
• Memory, standard: 256 MB
• Maximum Memory: 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: Up to 21 watts (printing), 5.80 watts (ready), 1.00 watts (sleep), 0.08 watts (manual-off)
• Operating temperature range: 5 to 40°C
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 460 x 341.2 x 234 mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 460 x 511.25 x 233 mm
• Weight: 8.2 kg
• Print speed black: ISO: Up to 20 ppm, Draft: Up to 29 ppm
• Print speed colour: ISO:Up to 10 ppm, Draft:Up to 25 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 13 sec , Colour: As fast as 17 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 20,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: Up to 800 pages
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Print quality (best): Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input, Black: 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
• Print languages: HP PCL3 GUI
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• Paper handling input, standard: 225-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
• Paper handling output, standard: 60-sheet output tray
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 60 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), Card (A4, Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki), Photo (13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm), Envelope (A2, C5, C6, DL. Chou #3, Chou #4), 8.5 x 13 in
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Media types: Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Thick Plain Paper, Light/Recycled Plain Paper, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy
• Media weight, supported: 60 to 105 g/m² (plain), 220 to 280 g/m² (photo), 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope), 163 to 200 g/m² (card)
• Media weights, recommended: 60 to 105 g/m² (plain); 220 to 280 g/m² (photo); 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope); 163 to 200 g/m² (card)
• Borderless printing: Yes, on photo paper only, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: JPG, BMP, TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, PNG
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• Scan size, maximum: 215.9 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 127 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 8 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), Up to 3.5 ppm (200 ppi, colour)
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan to PC
• File Format Supported: PDF, TIFF, JPEG
• Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, HP Software, EWS, Mobile apps
• Copy speed (draft): Black: Up to 29 cpm, Colour: Up to 23 cpm
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes, colour
• Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
• Fax Resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
• Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number: Up to 99 numbers
• Fax Broadcast Locations: 20
• Mobile printing capability: Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Mopria Certified, HP Smart 4
• Wireless capability: Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
• Connectivity, standard: 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, 1 RJ-11 Fax
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2016
• HP 915 Setup Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
• User Guide
• Setup poster
• Power cord
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.