HP Officejet Pro 7740 A3 22ppm Duplex Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Wide Format Printer
• Automatic two-sided printing, fast print speeds, and an auto document feeder help ease your day.
• The 35-page ADF handles documents up to legal size (21.6 x 35.6 cm), so you finish duplex jobs quickly.
• Tap and swipe the smartphone-style color touchscreen for timesaving shortcuts.
• Increase paper capacity to 500 sheets with the included second 250-sheet paper tray.
Present professionally and affordably
• Create vibrant color graphics and deep black text on a variety of papers from letter to tabloid (A3).
• Produce water-, smear-, and fade-resistant prints that stand up to highlighters.
• Print more black text and color pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
• Help your business stand out with borderless, double-sided marketing materials.
Easy mobile printing
• Easily print documents and more from your smartphones and tablets, whether Apple, Android, or Windows.
• Easily connect this all-in-one with wireless devices, so everyone in the office can print conveniently.
• Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
• Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
• Print speed black: ISO: Up to 22 ppm, Draft: Up to 34 ppm
• Print speed color: ISO:Up to 18 ppm, Draft:Up to 34 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 9 sec, Color: As fast as 10 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 30,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Print quality (best): Color: Up to 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 by 1200 dpi input, Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
• Display: 2.65" (6.75 cm) LCD with TouchSmart Frame
• Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
• Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
• Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Wireless direct printing, Google Cloud Print
• Wireless capability: Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
• Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0 with compatibility with USB 3.0 devices, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports
• Memory card compatibility: Support Thumb Drive
• Memory, standard: 512 MB
• Memory, maximum: 512 MB
• Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 250-sheet plain paper tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 75-sheet output tray
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 75 Asize sheets, Up to 50 Bsize sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 297 x 420 mm, Tray 2: 210 x 297 to 297 x 420 mm
• Media weights, recommended: 60 to 105 g/m
• Borderless printing: Yes (up to A3/11 x 17-in)
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 297 x 432 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: ADF: 8.5 X 14 in
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Simplex: Up to 8/6 ipm (B&W/Color 200 ppi), Duplex: Up to 14/11 ipm(B&W/Color 200 ppi)
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan to PC, Scan to Memory Device, Scan to email
• File formats, supported: PDF, TIFF, JPEG
• Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
• Copy speed (draft): Black: Up to 33 cpm, Color: Up to 31 cpm
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes, color
• Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
• Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
• Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 99 numbers
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: 37 watts maximum, 0.20 watts (Manual-Off), 6.5 watts (Standby), 1.47 watts (Sleep)
• Operating temperature range: 5 to 40 C
• Dimensions (W x D (min/max) x H): 584 x 466.9/712.8 x 383.3
• Weight (approx.): 19.5 kg
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
• OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD
Not supporting Windows XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista (64-bit)
• Power cord
• Setup cartridges
• Set up poster
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer print onto transfer paper?
Yes, the HP Officejet Pro 7740 inkjet printer can print on to transfer paper.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.