HP H240 12Gb 2-ports SAS Smart Host Bus Adapter
• The HP H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter comes in a low-profile, PCIe3 x8 standup form factor that provides a basic building block for simple RAID storage solution for HP Gen9 Servers.
• Delivering up to 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity for internal hard drives it provides increased scalability, basic data protection, and flexibility for storage connectivity.
• You get optimized performance and uptime for your entry-level storage requirements.
• This HBA supports SAS, SATA, Solid State Drives (SSDs) and internal tape drives for increased flexibility.
Efficient and Simple Configuration, Deployment and Management
• The HP H240 Host Bus Adapter and the attached internal storage devices are configured, deployed and managed by the easy-to-use HP Smart Storage Administrator software which is included in the intelligent provisioning capabilities of the server.
• Delivers proactive service warnings and analysis based on Solid State Drive (SSD) endurance reports from the HP SmartSSD Wear Gauge utility.
• Simplify the management of the attached storage pool with HP Smart Storage Administrator.
• Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
• Protocol supported: SAS
• Number of Ports: Two
• RAID Supported: 0, 1, 5
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.38 x 17.52 x 2.28 cm
• Weight: 0.119 kg
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify the correct size before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.