HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2 Port 560SFP+ Adapter
• Delivers 20 Gb/s full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gb/s aggregate).
• New I/O technologies increase performance, reduce system power and I/O latency, and support Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS).
• Optimized for virtualization (VLAN tagging, NetQueue, VMQ, VMDq).
• Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb, PXE, MSI-X, NIC teaming, IPv6, and HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
• Data rate: Two ports, each at 20 Gbps full duplex, 40 Gbps aggregate full duplex theoretical bandwidth.
• Bus type: PCI-e v2.0 at 8 GT/s, x8
• Form factor: PCIe Card
• Power: 10.8W maximum (10W typical)
• IEEE compliance: 802.3, 802.1ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3p, 802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.1au, 802.3ap,802.1as, 802.3ak,802.1qaz, 802.1Qbb
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.72 x 24.13 x 19.05 cm
• Weight: 0.45 kg
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify the correct size before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.