Honeywell Voyager 1250G 1D Laser Scanner with Stand and USB Cable - Black
• 1D, black scanner (1250g-2)
• Flex neck presentation stand (STND-15F03-009-4)
• USB Type A 3m coiled cable (CBL-500-300-C00) and documentation
Building on the legacy of the world-renowned Voyager series of scanners, Honeywell’s Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including larger bar codes up to 23 inches away.
Optimized for fast scanning of linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes, the Voyager 1250g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors. The ability to read distant bar codes improves worker comfort as cashiers reach to scan items in the bottom of carts, and inventory takers scan out-of-reach products on shelves.
This plug and play scanner incorporates a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. Simply plug the cable into the host system and the Voyager 1250g will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface, shortening the installation process. For users who require hands-free scanning, the stand can be assembled quickly and easily.
far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
• CodeGate Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
• Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection
• Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications
• Remote MasterMind Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
• Dimensions (LxWxH) 60 mm x 168 mm x 74 mm
• Weight 133 g
• Input Voltage 5 V ± 5%
• Operating Power 700 mW; 140 mA (typical) @5V
• Standby Power 425 mW; 85 mA (typical) @ 5V
• Host System Interface: USB
• Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
• Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C
• Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop Designed to withstand 30 drops on concrete from 1.5 m
• Environmental Sealing IP41
• Light Levels 0-75,000 Lux (direct sunlight)
• Scan Pattern Single scan line
• Scan Angle Horizontal: 30°
• Print Contrast 20% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew 60°, 60°
• Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
• Warranty 5 year factory warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.