Gigabyte Windforce G1 Gaming Radeon R9 390 8GB GDDR5 Video Card
• Powered by AMD Radeon R9 390 GPU
• 0dB Semi-Passive Dual 90mm Fan
• Integrated with industry's best 8GB GDDR5 memory 512-bit memory interface
• OC Edition - Core Clock: 1025MHz (Standard: 1000MHz)
• Features Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
• System power supply requirement: 600W
G1 GAMING Graphics Cards
G1 GAMING Graphics Cards are forged with only the top-notch GPU via the very own GPU Gauntlet and Ultra Durable VGA components to ensure highest performance without compromising system reliability. Combined with the WINDFORCE cooling system and ultra HD support, gamers can immerse themselves in the most enriched gaming environment than ever before.
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system
GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand’s graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
0dB Semi-Passive Fan with LED Indicators
The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. Besides, LED fan indicators on the top of the graphics card provide an instant display of whether the fans are spinning or not.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
Glorious black metal back plate inspires passion for gaming.
SOC ? GPU Gauntlet Sorting
With GPU Gauntlet Sorting, the Gigabyte SOC graphics card guarantees the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching.
• Chipset: Radeon R9 390
• Core Clock: 1025MHz (Standard: 1000MHz)
• Memory Clock: 6000 MHz
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• Memory Size: 8 GB
• Memory Bus: 512 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0
• Memory Type: GDDR5
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.4
• PCB Form: ATX
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Multi-view: 4
• I/O: Dual-link DVI-D*1/HDMI*1/Display Port*3
• Card size: H=42 mm, L=234 mm, W=129 mm
• Power requirement: 600W (with one 8-pin and one 6-pin external power connector)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.