Gigabyte S2H 2.0 Ultra Durable Intel LGA1151 H310 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard
• GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Smart Fan 5
• With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
High-End Audio Capacitors
• GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
• GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
The Industry's Leading Surge Protection
• GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge IC that protect your motherboard, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular electrical spikes.
• Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel® Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel H310 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz. The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz. Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
• Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• Maximum support of 2 independent display at one time.
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support). 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 1 x 128 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 18.5cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.