Gigabyte GV-N710SL-1GL GT710 1GB Video Card - DVI-D HDMI VGA
• Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
• Integrated with the first 1024MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
• Core Clock: 954MHz
• Features Dual-link DVI-D / D-Sub / HDMI
• Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
• Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
• GIGABYTE rewrites the history of silent cooling to perfect the thermal performance, introducing the exclusive passive thermal design. This stylish heatsink uses the natural air flow in the case to cool down and provides great gaming experience under silent 0dB environment.
Low Profile Design
• Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
• Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design, Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design, Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
• Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
OG Guru II
• Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
• Graphics Processing: GeForce GT 710
• Core Clock: 954 MHz (Standard: 954 MHz)
• Process Technology: 28 nm
• Memory Clock: v2.0 1600 MHz, v1.0 1800 MHz
• Memory Size: 1 GB
• Memory Type: DDR3
• Memory Bus: 64 bit
• Card Bus: PCI-E 2.0
• Digital max resolution: 4096 X 2160
• Analog max resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Multi-view: 3
• DirectX: 12
• OpenGL: 4.5
• Recommended PSU: 300W
• Interface: 1 x Dual-link DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 1 x D-Sub
• PCB Form: Low Profile
• Card size (L x W x H): 151 x 69 x 35mm
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.