Gigabyte UD Ultra Durable Intel LGA1200 Z490 ATX Gaming Motherboard
• GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 11+1 phase digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 10-core Intel Core CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors
• GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
• Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Smart Fan 5
• With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
RGB Fusion 2.0
• With Z490 UD Motherboard , RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z490 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
High-End Audio Capacitors
• GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
• GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
• Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Intel Z490 Express Chipset
• Intel Core i9/i7 processors: Support for DDR4 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors: Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support: 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 7 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (5 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 1 x 256 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.