Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming G1 LGA 1151 Intel Z170 Skylake ATX Motherboard
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C - The World’s Next Universal Connector
• 4-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
• Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe & SATA SSD support)
• 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
• Integrated HDMI 2.0 support
• Creative certified Sound Blaster ZxRi 120+dB SNR
• Killer DoubleShot-X3 Pro for the best networking experience possible
• LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice
• Water Cooling Ready Heatsink Design with G1/4 Threaded Fittings
• APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
Extreme Intel USB 3.1 Controller
The Intel USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering 16 Gb/s of total bandwidth, for uncompromised transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s per USB 3.1. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C and the traditional USB Standard-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C:
The USB Type-C is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 support for 10 Gb/s transfer speed and DisplayPort 1.2 support to connect 4K monitors. Powered by the Intel controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C.
Onboard Discrete Card Level Audio Design Creative Sound Blaster Certified
With its 100 series, GIGABYTE introduces a combination of Hi-Fi grade WIMA Capacitors and Nichicon audio grade Fine Gold capacitors. While the Nichicon Fine Gold capacitors are suited for high-grade audio equipment, using state of the art technology to provide rich sound in the bass and clearer high frequencies, the WIMA FKP2 capacitors are being used widely in premium grade Hi-Fi systems. The addition of this to the AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most demanding audiophiles.
AMP-UP Audio Technology with Triple Upgradable OP-AMPs
GIGABYTE offers true sound customization with its triple upgradable OP-AMP solution. To ensure users receive the best sound profile matching their needs and experience the most enjoyable audio, GIGABYTE has included an OP-AMP for both left and right channels on the rear I/O as well as a dedicated OP-AMP for the front audio jack.
GIGABYTE AMP-UP Audio Technology
GIGABYTE Z170X-Gaming G1 motherboard is equipped with the GIGABYTE exclusive AMP-UP Audio Technology, which provides the industry's highest level of onboard audio features and technologies. With GIGABYTE AMP-UP Audio, gamers and audiophiles are able to experience crisp, ultra-realistic sound effects while gaming, and the richest possible sound experience when listening to their favorite music and movies.
Creative SBX Pro Studio Audio Suite
SBX Pro Studio suite of audio playback technologies delivers a new level of audio immersion. Realistic surround sound and the ability to clearly hear specific sounds in a gaming environment are just a few elements of the SBX Pro Studio that enhances the overall experience, be it movies, games or music.
Clean, low-noise power for your Digital-to-Analog Audio converter
GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP provides clean, noise-free power delivery to your Digital-to-Analog Converter. DACs can be sensitive to fluctuations in power from the other USB ports, which is why GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP takes advantage of an isolated power source that minimizes potential fluctuations and ensures the best audio experience possible
HDMI 2.0 for 4K/60P/21:9/HDCP 2.2 Support
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth – nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
Killer DoubleShot-X3 Pro
Automatically prioritize your game network needs over the fastest available connection for high quality, lag-less and uninterrupted gaming connectivity.
2 Killer GbE + 1 Killer WiFi
The Killer DoubleShot Pro X3 allows three killer interfaces to work together for the best networking by freeing the highest bandwidth to the most important traffic, allowing you to multitask without affecting your performance.
Extreme Multi-GPU Support
Unleash the ultimate in Graphics configurations. Support for up to 4 full length discrete VGA cards.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Metal Shielding
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
With two PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE brings to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
Fast Intel 750 Series 2.5inch SSD Support via M.2 to U.2 Add-in-Card
GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest consumer NVMe SSD for truly amazing performance
Experience the future of storage performance for desktop client and workstation users with the Intel SSD 750 Series. The Intel SSD 750 Series delivers uncompromised performance by utilizing NVM Express over four lanes of PCIe 3.0.
Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
Thanks to the onboard TURBO B-Clock Tuning IC, GIGABYTE Motherboards enable Overclockers to have the ability to change their BCLK Frequency to a desired value of their choice. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 90MHz to 200MHz are now possible, so that overclockers are not limited to the 5% ranges of traditional straps.
Next Generation SATA Express
SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
All New GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune, Cloud Station Utilities and More…
GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
Long Lifespan Durable Black Solid Caps
GIGABYTE motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU load, this provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. These exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE motherboards.
22 Phases Digital Power Delivery Design
For its 100 series motherboards, GIGABYTE features a 22 phase power delivery design equipped with 4th gen. IR digital power controllers and 3rd gen. PowIRstage ICs featuring Isense technology, which provides more precise current sensing accuracy. This helps evenly distribute the thermal loading between the PowerIRstage ICs, preventing the overheating of each individual PowerIRstage, resulting in longer lifespan and better reliability.
Water Block Thermal Design with G1/4 Threaded Fittings
Tube connectors at each end of the heatsink provide easy integration with any water cooled system. These technologies help combat high temperatures by effectively removing heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU VRM zone, allowing it to remain cool, even when the battle heats up.
GIGABYTE USB3.1 5.25inch Front Bay Expansion Port
• USB Type-C supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (Profile 5) delivering 100 watts power
• x1 future-proof reversible Type-C connector
• x1 popular Type-A connector
• Supports USB 3.1, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
• High-quality steel construction
• Fits in standard 5.25" drive bay
• Uses SATA-Express interface to provide USB3.1 support for up to 10Gb/s data-transfer speed
15 Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a 15 micron thick gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/ Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
• Intel Z170 Express Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 3666(O.C) /3600(O.C.) /3466(O.C.) /3400(O.C.) /3333(O.C.) /3300(O.C.) /3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
• Integrated Graphics Processor+MegaChips MCDP2800 chip:
• 1 x HDMI 2.0 port
• Requires the latest Intel Graphic Driver from GIGABYTE website.
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Creative Sound Core 3D chip
• 2 x JRC NJM2114 and 1 x TI Burr Brown OPA2134 operational amplifiers
• Support for Sound Blaster Recon3Di
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• 2 x Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2400 chips (10/100/1000 Mbit) Teaming is not supported.
Wireless Communication module
• Killer Wireless-AC 1535
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
• Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
• 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
• 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
• The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_2. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
• 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
• Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire/NVIDIA SLI technology
• 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
• 3 x SATA Express connectors
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Refer to "1-13 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
• 2 x ASMedia ASM1061 chips:
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6~7, GSATA3 8~9), supporting AHCI mode only
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• Chipset+2 Renesas USB 3.0 Hubs:
• 7 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• Chipset+Intel USB 3.1 Controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 port on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x PCIe power connector
• 1 x I/O shield audio LED power connector
• 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
• 3 x SATA Express connectors
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
• 5 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x power button
• 1 x reset button
• 1 x Clear CMOS button
• 1 x ECO button
• 1 x OC button
• 2 x audio gain control switches
• 2 x BIOS switches
• Voltage Measurement Points
Back Panel Connectors
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 port
• 7 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 2 x RJ-45 ports
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out, Headphone)
• 2 x MMCX antenna connectors (2T2R)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.