Gigabyte GA-X99-SLI Intel X99 Socket 2011-3 ATX Motherboard
• Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
• Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3333MHz
• Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
• 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
• Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
• Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
• Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
• High end Nichicon audio capacitors
• LED lighting for the audio guard light path
• All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
• SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
• Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
• APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
• Thunderbolt Ready
• Safer design around screw mounting holes
Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3333MHz:
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the frequency and timings of the supported memory modules to work in par with your CPU. With the X99 Champion Series, GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 3333MHz.
What is XMP?
The synchronization of the memory modules with the CPU is crucial for good performance of your system. DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
Genuine All Digital Power Design
GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards use an all digital CPU power design from International Rectifier which includes both 4th Generation digital PWM Controllers and industry-leading 3rd Generation PowIRstage controllers. These 100% digital controllers offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from their new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition CPUs.
IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
This new generation of IR digital power controllers and PowIRstage ICs feature Isense technology, which provide more precise current sensing accuracy. This helps evenly distribute the thermal loading between the PowerIRstage ICs, preventing the overheating of each individual PowerIRstage, resulting in longer lifespan and better reliability.
Single Package Design
IR has leveraged it's world class packaging technology developed for the DirectFET, improving the thermal capability and layout of the PowIRstage significantly over that of other MCM packages.
3-Way / 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe x16 Lane Up to *320Gb/s Bandwidth
GIGABYTE X99 motherboards feature a unique PCI Express design that utilizes 100% of all 40 lanes from the CPU when in a 4-Way or 3-Way graphics configuration. Standard designs limit all 4 main PCIe lanes to x8 (64Gb/s) bandwidth, but thanks to the onboard external clock generator combined with the direct connection of one of the x16 lanes to the CPU (switchless design), GIGABYTE X99 motherboards can unlock the full bandwidth available and provide the best graphics bandwidth possible to the user.
Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI Card
Fast Data Transfer and Advanced WIFI Networking
GIGABYTE X99 motherboards featuring Dual M.2 technology provides users PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices and for 11AC WIFI + Bluetooth 4.0 card. Delivering up to 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds, M.2 offers considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA and even SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s) storage devices. GIGABYTE’s stacked design optimizes the PCB real-estate usage, allowing more components to be efficiently added without compromising any space.
Next Generation SATA Express Connector
GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature an onboard SATA Express connector which provides performance far superior to that of current SATA technologies. SATA Express features data transfer rates of up to 10Gb/s, considerably higher than SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s), which won’t bottleneck faster NAND flash technologies in cutting edge SSDs. SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI-Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, allowing SATA Express based drives to perform at similar speeds as PCI-Express based drives.
Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
The Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
Locating the right and left audio channels on separate PCB layers, GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards are able to eliminate channel crosstalk and maintain the best audio quality.
Intel Gigabit LAN
Intel Gigabit LAN networking, a popular choice with gamers that features several performance-enhancing features such as advanced interrupt handling to help reduce CPU overhead and Jumbo Frame support for extra large data packets.
Intel GbE LAN with cFos Internet Accelerator Software
Additional GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature cFos Speed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environment. cFos Speed works in a similar way to an OS driver, monitoring network traffic packets at the application layer, allowing optimization and improved network performance for specific applications.
Server Level Chokes
GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature Server Level Chokes.
• Server level reliability.
• High current capacity.
• New design reduces heat created by power loss and provides efficient power delivery to CPU VRM area.
Long Lifespan Durable Black Solid Caps
GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. This provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU loading, these exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards.
Gold Plated CPU Socket
GIGABYTE X99 motherboards come equipped with gold plating for the CPU socket, 4 PCIe slots and over the 8 DIMM slots, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy better connectivity, absolute reliability and longevity for the diverse connectors overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins and bad contacts.
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• 4 channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for non-ECC memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Support for RDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIE_1, PCIE_2)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIE_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIE_1 and PCIE_2 slots.
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIE_3, PCIE_4)
• The PCIE_4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIE_1 slot. When the PCIE_4 slot is populated, the PCIE_1 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
• When an i7-5820K CPU is installed, the PCIE_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode and the PCIE_3 operates at up to x4 mode.
• (All PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• (The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
• Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire/NVIDIA SLI technology
• The 4-Way NVIDIA SLI configuration is not supported when an i7-5820K CPU is installed. To set up a 3-Way SLI configuration, refer to "1-6 Setting up AMD CrossFire/NVIDIA SLI Configuration."
• 1 x M.2 PCIe connector
• (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x2/x1 SSD support)
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
• Only AHCI mode is supported when an M.2 PCIe SSD or a SATA Express device is installed.
• (M2_10G, SATA Express, and SATA3 4/5 connectors can only be used one at a time. The SATA3 4/5 connectors will become unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_10G connector.)
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
• (An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 connectors cannot be used on the sSATA3 0~3 connectors.)
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
• 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• Chipset + Renesas uPD720210 USB 3.0 Hub:
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x PCIe power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 1 x SATA Express connector
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
• 1 x PS/2 mouse port
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
• 2 x Wi-Fi antenna connector holes
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.