Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H Intel H110 Socket LGA1151 Micro ATX Motherboad
• Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
• Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
• 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• HDMI 1.4, DVI-D, D-sub ports for multiple display
• Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
• Support Intel Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel Core processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High ESD Ethernet & USB Port Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek GbE consumes significant less power when it’s in idle state in comparison with others.
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
• Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Intel H110 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Support for up to 2 displays at the same time
• Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
• Realtek ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
• To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
• All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.
• SATA: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 mouse port
• 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x system fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.