Gigabyte GA-990FX-GAMING AMD 990FX Socket AM3+ Motherboard
• Supports AMD AM3+/ AM3 Processor
• Dual Channel DDR3, 4 DIMMs
• Fast USB 3.1 with USB Type-C - The World’s Next Universal Connector
• PCIe Gen2 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 20Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
• 2-Way Graphics Support with Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slots
• 115dB SNR Audio with Upgradable AMP-UP Technology
• Killer E2200 series Gaming Networks
• High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with Ambient LED Trace Path Lighting
• GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP ports
• All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
High Definition Audio Design
The Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel high definition audio codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
High Quality audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature LED lighting for the audio guard path, providing a cool, custom look to your rig. Not only does the Audio Noise Guard protect the board's sensitive analog audio components, but its LEDs can also be programed to beat at the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.
Clean, low-noise power for your Digital-to-Analog Audio converter
GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP provides clean, noise-free power delivery to your Digital-to-Analog Converter. DACs can be sensitive to fluctuations in power from the other USB ports, which is why GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP takes advantage of an isolated power source that minimizes potential fluctuations and ensures the best audio experience possible.
Killer E2200 Gaming Network
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming motherboards feature the Killer E2200, a high-performance, adaptive gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better online gaming and online media performance compared to standard solutions.
• AM3+ Socket:
• AMD AM3+ FX processor
• AMD AM3 Phenom II processor/ AMD Athlon II processor
• Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
• Hyper Transport Bus
• 5200 MT/s
• North Bridge: AMD 990FX
• South Bridge: AMD SB950
• 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
• Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
• To support a DDR3 1866 MHz (and above) memory, you must install an AM3+ CPU first.
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
• Realtek ALC1150 codec
• TI Burr Brown OPA2134 operational amplifier
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Rivet Networks Killer E2201 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_3 slot. When PCIEX1_3 is populated with a PCI Express expansion card, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x2 mode.
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.
• Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI Technologies
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 2-Way AMD CrossFire Technologies
• South Bridge:
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
• Refer to "1-9 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• South Bridge:
• 12 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
• VIA VL805 chip:
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• ASMedia USB 3.1 Controller:
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 2 x system fan headers
• 1 x power fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 1 x audio gain control switch
• 1 x power button
• 1 x reset button
• 1 x Clear CMOS button
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
• 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
We are an Authorised Reseller of Gigabyte Computer Hardware.