G-Technology G-DRIVE 2TB USB-C Rugged External Solid State Drive
• Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, this durable drive provides ruggedized storage you can trust. And with the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD, you get IP67 water and dust resistance, 3-meter drop protection, and a 1000lb crushproof rating.
High Speed To Edit Faster
• Featuring transfer speeds up to 560MB/s, the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is among the fastest external SSDs available so you can quickly edit and save large video and photo source files.
A Cool, Aluminum Core to Protect Performance
• A protective aluminum core helps prevent overheating and maintains high performance, while a custom enclosure insulates the drive when in use
• The G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is ready for newer computers and other laptops through a reversible USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, and comes with a USB 3.0/2.0 cable adapter for backwards compatibility.
Shock And Vibration Resistant
• Solid state drives don’t utilize moving parts, so the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is able to endure accidental bumps or drops to help protect against data loss and system failures.
Think Big. Travel Light.
• The G-DRIVE Mobile SSD provides light, pocket-sized storage to keep your 4K footage, RAW photos, and media libraries to edit and save, wherever, whenever.
• You can make your G-Technology drive Windows compatible whether you’re working with the latest macOS or Windows based computer. Learn more about Windows compatibility solutions here (link).
• Interface: 1x USB3.1 Gen2
• Transfer Rate: up to 560MB/s
• Dimensions (L X W X H): 95 x 50 x 14.5 mm
• Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (via reformat)
• USB-C ready; USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3 compatible
• USB-C to USB-C cable
• USB-C to USB-A cable
• Quick Start Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.