Special Product Offer:
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 4.7ipm Inkjet Multifunction Printer + Warranty Extension Offer!
• Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the WorkForce WF-2630 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that offers affordable, individual ink cartridges within a space-saving, compact design – the smallest in its class. This powerful inkjet saves time with fast speeds up to 9ppm (ISO black) and 4.7ppm (ISO colour), plus a convenient, 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. For easy setup and sharing on the Home and Office network, the WF-2630 comes with built-in wireless connectivity, and features Epson Connect so you can print and scan from anywhere.
Print and scan from anywhere
• Easily print documents, emails, photos and web pages while on the go. Your customer can print from the comfort of your couch, their office or even across the globe using Epson Email Print, the Epson iPrint Mobile App and Epson Remote Print. Epson iPrint even allows your customer to scan documents, save them to the cloud and access them from anywhere. All they need is an Epson Connect enabled printer and their smartphone, tablet or computer. Get ready to change the way to print and scan.
• Quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of originals with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. With the included OCR software, you can turn forms and documents into text-searchable, editable PDFs. You can even scan-to-email or scan-to-PDF.
• Printing Method: On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)
• Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles each colour (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
• Minimum Ink Drop Volume: 3 Picolitres
• Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)
• Black Text Print Speed A4: 9ipm (ISO24734)
• Colour Text A4: 4.7ipm (ISO24734)
• Paper Feed Method: Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder
• Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 9 x 13cm, 13 x 20cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL
• Paper Hold Capacity: Paper tray input capacity: 100 sheets, A4 Plain paper (64g/m2)
• Scanner Type: A4 Flatbed colour image scanner
• Document Size: Up to A4
• Pixel Depth: Input 48bits (16bits/colour) / output 24bits (8bits/colour)
• Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi
• Mono Scan Speed: A4 1200dpi mono 8.8msec/line
• Colour Scan Speed: A4 1200dpi colour 28.5msec/line
• Black Text Speed A4: 8ipm (ISO24734)
• Colour Text Speed A4: 3.8ipm (ISO24734)
• Type: Colour and mono support
• Lines: PSTN (general phone lines)
• Transmission Speed: Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)
• Speed Dial: Up to 60 Names & Numbers
• Memory: Up to 180 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
• Fax Resolution: Standard (200x100), Fine (200x200), Photo (200x200 with error diffusion)
• Error Correction Mode; CCITU/ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode
• PC Fax Yes
• Group Dial: Yes
• Broadcast Fax: Yes (mono only)
• Ring Detection: Yes - Duet
Automatic Document Feeder
• Maximum Document Size: A4
• Paper Types Supported: Plain paper 75~95g/m2
• Paper Capacity: Up to 30 pages (Plain paper only)
• Connectivity: High–Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification.
• Mobile Printing: Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
• Networking: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
• LCD 2.2" mono LCD
• Rated Voltage: AC 220 ~ 240V
• Rated Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
• Power Consumption: Approx. 11W Standalone copying (ISO/IEC 24712); Approx 1.7W (Sleep Mode)
• Noise Level: 5.0B (ISO7779 Pattern); 36db (ISO9296)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 392 x 377 x 221mm
• Weight: 5.8kg
*Under Windows Server OS, only printing and scanning are supported, Mac OS 10.6.8 or later*
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What is the page yield of the Epson WorkForce WF2630 ink cartridges?
The Epson WorkForce WF 2630 printer takes the Epson 220XL range of cartridges. The 220XL black cartridges have an approximate yield of 500 pages. While the 220XL colour cartridges have an approximate yield of 450 pages.
What cable do I need to connect this Epson WorkForce WF2630 to my laptop?
You will just require a USB Type A Male to Type B Male Cable.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.