Epson TM-T82II Ethernet Thermal Direct Receipt Printer- Black
Convenient and economical Thermal Receipt Printer with all drivers and accessories for quick and easy installation
• The TM-T82II is the ideal choice for retailers with a low volume of POS transactions. Based on Epson’s advanced printing technology, it delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
• The TM-T82II comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading and autocutter to status LEDs and more. And it also offers optional printer placements including horizontal or upright for front receipt dispensing or vertical wall placement using a special hanging bracket.
Fast printing with multiple options
• The TM-T82II prints both text and graphics on receipts at speeds up to 200mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. In addition, the TM-T82II offers paper saving options that can reduce paper usage by up to 30%
• Print Font: Font A: 12 × 24 / Font B: 9 × 17
• Column Capacity (columns): Standard: Paper width 80mm: 48/64; Paper width 58mm: 35/46; 42 Column Mode: • Paper width 80mm: 42/60; Paper width 58mm: 42/31
• Character Size (mm): Font A: 1.25 (W) ×3 (H), Font B: 0.88 (W) ×2.13 (H)
• Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18sets International, 128 × 43 Extended Graphics; Bar code : UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN13), JAN8(EAN), CODE39, ITF, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar; Two-dimensional code : PDF417, QRCode, MaxiCode, Two-dimensional GS1 DataBar, Composite Symbology
• Characters Per Inch: Font A: 16.9 cpi, Font B: 22.6 cpi
• Interface: Ethernet, USB
• Receive Data Buffer: 4 KB or 45 bytes
• Print Speed: Max. 200 mm/sec
• Resolution: 203 dpi x 203 dpi
• Paper Dimensions (mm): 79.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0, 57.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0
• Power: 24 VDC ± 7%
• Power Consumption: Operating: Approx. 1.8 A (Mean / Print ratio 18% with print pattern), Standby: Approx. 0.1 A (Mean)
• Power Supply: External power supply (Model: PS-180)
• Printer Mechanism Line: 15 million lines (printing + paper feeding)
• Auto Cutter Life: 1.5 million cuts
• MTBF: 360,000 hours
• MCBF: 60,000,000 lines
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 140 x 199 x 146mm
• Weight: 1.7Kg
• Waterproof power button cover
• Wall hanging bracket (screws included)
• Rubber feet for vertical installation
• Control panel sheet for vertical installation
• 58mm width paper guide
• External power supply (Model: PS-180)
• CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
• Setup guide
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.