D-Link 10/100Mbps Pocket Size Print Server for Parallel Printer
D-Link, an industry leader in networking, introduces the DP-301P+ Fast Ethernet Print Server.
The DP-301P+ is a compact print server that allows you to share your parallel printer on an Ethernet network. Now, everyone on your network can enjoy the benefits of sharing a single printer.
The DP-301P+ is a great alternative to software-based printer sharing. The DP-301P+ eliminates the need to have your printer connected to a host computer. With the DP-301P+, everyone on your network can be sure that their printing jobs go through at any time. Documents also print faster from the DP-301P+ than from software-based printer sharing solutions.
• Standards: IEEE 802.2, 802.3 , 802.3u , 1284
• Port: 1 x 10/100Mbps Fast E\'net, 1 x Parallel Port with Centronics connecto
• Data Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
• Transport Protocols: TCP/IP, NetBEUI, AppleTalk/EtherTalk
• Management: SNMP
• MIBS:MIB-II (RFC 1213)
• Diagnostic LEDS: Power , Link/Activity , LPT
• Power Input: External Power Supply , DC 5V, 2.5A
• Dimensions: 90 x 56 x 26mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 147g
• A PSAdmin configuration program is also included to configure DP-301P+ for Windows-based systems
• Compatible with computers running Windows, Macintosh, Linux & all other TCP/IP compatible operating systems
• Built-in Centronics connector that connects directly to the printer without the hassle of using a printer cable
• Supports all the major networking protocols such as TCP/IP, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, and EtherTalk
• Server that allows to share the parallel printer on an Ethernet network
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.