D-Link DSL-15MF ADSL2+ 2208 kHz Microfilter/Splitter
What this product does
The DSL-15MF is a Microfilter (or Splitter) and is used on a line or extension where both an ADSL modem as well as a PSTN device is desired. The unit
splits the line, providing a pass-through connection with no filtering to the ADSL modem, while providing a filtered connection to the PSTN device.
Note that all other extensions still need to have a filter of some kind placed on them.
• A Filter is required for each phone device connected to your wall outlet (Phone, Fax, Analog Modem, Answering Machine, Alarm Dialer etc).
• A maximum of 3 filters may be installed on any one phone line.
• Not to be used in conjunction with a “back to base” security alarm system.
• Splitter bandwidth: DC-16KHz
• Voice band: DC-4KHz
• Ringing frequency: 25Hz ~ 50Hz
• Maximum ringing signal: 100 Vrms
• Maximum Dc voltage: 78V
• ADSL frequency band: 32 kHz ~ 2208 kHz
• POTS band impedance-ZR: 200Hz ~ 4KHz @ 270 ? + ( 750 ? // 150 nF )
• POTS band impedance-ZSL: 200Hz ~ 4KHz @ 82 ? + ( 600 ? // 68 nF )
• ZADSL: 32 kHz ~ 2208 kHz
• ADSL band impedance ZRHF: 32 kHz ~ 2208 kHz ; 120 ?+ (150 ? // 47 nF ) + ( 750 ? // 150 nF )
• Modem impedance: 32 kHz ~ 2208 kHz @ 100 ?
• Max. operating voltage to ground: 250 VDC
• Off hook Loop current: 13 mA ~ 80 mA
• Stop band attenuation ZRHF: 32 kHz ~ 2208 kHz > 55 dB
• Dimensions: 70.9 x 36.6 x 24.9 mm
• Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
• Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 80 °C
• Compliance: ETSI TS 101 952-1-1 ; ETSI TS 101 952-1-2 ; ETSI TS 101 952-1-5 ; ITU-T G.992.5 Annex E (ADSL2+) ; AS/ACIF S041.3:2009
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.