Expands Ultrabooks, Netbooks, Notebooks, PCs, Macbooks Pro and Macbooks Air and Tablet PCs (Android, Windows, Rasberry Pi) to an RJ-45 network connection
• 60 Month Warranty
• Compliant to USB 3.0 specification, down compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab , 802.3az (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) compatible
• Supports both full-duplex with flow control and half-duplex with backpressure operation
• Supports Wake-On-LAN
• Low power consumption, only 200 mA
• 1 x RJ-45 port, 1x USB A plug
• Supports advanced link down power saving when Ethernet cable is unplugged
• Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS above 10.6, Linux Kernel above 2.6
At speeds up to 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 quickly becoming the new standard for data transmission technology for PCs and laptops. Latest computer have a 10/100 Ethernet connection, while Macbooks Air, Ultrabooks, Subnotebooks, etc. have no more any Ethernet ports. The existing USB 2.0 gigabit Ethernet adaptors are limited by the USB 2.0 standard on a maximum data transfer speed of 480 MB/s, while our DIGITUS gigabit Ethernet USB 3.0 adaptor reaches speeds of 1000 Mb/s. Due to his low power consumption of 200 mA, the adaptor can be used even with a Macbook Pro and Macbook Air without any problems. With an USB adapter (AK-300507-000-S) is it possible to use the DIGITUS network adaptor with your Tablet PC easily.
Digitus Gigabit Ethernet USB 3.0 Adapter - 15CM
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.