Datalogic 2200VS RS232 Standard Mount EAS On-Counter Vertical Scanner - NO PSU
On-Counter Vertical Presentation Scanner
The Magellan 2200VS scanner is specifically designed for retailers that require high performance in a compact, vertical form factor. Tailored for very small counter retail checkout environments with medium to high volume point-ofsale (POS) transactions, the Magellan 2200VS scanner is particularly effective in drug stores, convenience stores, smaller to medium sized grocery stores, DIY stores, and specialty stores. With category leading scanning performance for superior ergonomics and throughput, the 2200VS demonstrates the Magellan brand renowned quality and reliability.
Advanced software decoding algorithms provide the industry’s best scanning speed and simultaneously improve first pass read rates of damaged, wrinkled, or poorly printed bar codes delivering improved operational efficiencies at the retail checkout.
Flash memory allows for easy software upgrades that help extend the life of the retailer’s investment. In addition, an auxiliary RS-232 port can be utilized in a variety of ways, including adding a handheld scanner, programming and configuring the scanner, or accessing the scanners label data output.
For applications requiring electronic article surveillance (EAS), this model 2200VS is equipped with Checkpoint EAS and can support Sensormatic EAS systems with good read acknowledgement via the auxiliary RS-232 port. Optional Value Added Features provide optional information tools that help decrease front-end costs by managing information on scanner software and diagnostics.
• World’s leading vertical on-counter single plane presentation bar code scanner
• Renowned Magellan brand quality and reliability
• Best in class scanning performance for both sweep and presentation scanning styles
• FirstStrike advanced decoding software delivers the best performance in reading poor quality labels
• Supports GS1 DataBar codes
• Flash memory for easy software upgrades in the field
• Multiple interface solution supports all popular host interfaces in every unit
• Powered auxiliary RS-232 port for easy integration of a handheld scanner
• Checkpoint Systems and Sensormatic EAS compatible
Value Added Features:
• Diagnostic Reporting - For improved preventative maintenance
• 1D / Linear Codes Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 Databar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• AC Power Requirements AC Input: 90-265 VAC, 47-63 Hz
• Power Consumption: Operating (Maximum): 9.6 Watts
• Operating (Nominal): 4.0 Watts
• Sleep Mode: 2.5 Watts
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 25 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 5 - 95%
• Temperature Operating: 10 to 40 °C ; Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Interface: RS-232
• Auxiliary Ports Powered RS-232
• Dimensions 15.2 x 15.2 x 9.7 cm
• Weight 1.1 kg
• Motor Speed 6,000 rpm
• Read Height 15.2 cm
• Reading Indicators Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume)
• Scan Lines 20
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to EU RoHS
• Laser Classification Caution Laser Radiation - Do not stare into beam; CDRH Class IIa; EN 60825-1 Class 1
• OPOS / JavaPOS: JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 3-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.