Corsair Carbide Series Spec-Alpha Mid-Tower Gaming Case -White & Red
The SPEC-ALPHA isn’t just another case, it’s got a great internal design that eschews the legacy 5.25” drive cages completely for better cooling, but still has plenty of drive capacity, with room for up to three 3.5” drives and four 2.5” drives, as well as front panel USB 3.0 support.
• Direct airflow path to keep your CPU and GPU running cooler: Modern systems don’t need tons of drive cages shoved in the airflow path… that just makes things run hotter. The SPEC-ALPHA has a direct path from the front intake to the GPU and CPU for better cooling.
• Large side panel window to show off your hardware: Why hide it? All that performance hardware you built your rig with is AWESOME looking, so why not take a look at it through the huge side panel window?
• Three included 120mm fans and built-in three-speed fan controller: Two front LED fans and a rear fan provide excellent airflow, and the built-in fan controller lets you decide exactly how much cooling you need with the flick of a switch.
• Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Nobody wants to see a rat’s nest of cables, so the SPEC-ALPHA has cutouts and tie-downs behind the motherboard tray to keep your cable routing neat and tidy – and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal mean you can spend less time building your PC and more time gaming with it.
• Front 240mm radiator compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for your CPU or GPU with up to a 240mm hydro series cooler in front of the case.
• Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds: Believe it or not, lots of cases still don’t support the fastest storage options on the market. The SPEC-ALPHA does. Whether it be a new external drive for storage or a new SSD for your OS or games, rest assured the SPEC-ALPHA is ready for anything you throw at it.
• Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 156 mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 190 mm
• Expansion Slots: 7
• 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
• 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
• 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
• Cooling Layout:
• Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included)
• Top: 2 x 120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
• Radiator Compatibility:
• 240mm: Front only
• 120mm: Front, or Rear
• Integrated dust filters for front and bottom intakes
• Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Three-Speed Fan Controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
• 2 Year Warranty
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.