Corsair Carbide Series Quiet 400Q Mid-Tower Case
We’ve engineered the Carbide Quiet 400Q to pack all the power and expandability you need into a gorgeous, compact steel case design. Keep even the noisiest system internals running stealth-quiet with silenced sound-damping panels throughout – and cool the moist powerful components with Direct Airflow technology.
With tool-free drive installation, 400Q is easy to build – and with full dust filtration, it’s even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
• Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: For those who want premium aesthetics, the 400Q has full steel front, side, and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
• Quiet operation due to silenced side panels: Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
• Compact design, full size capabilities: Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you -- it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
• Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
• Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
• Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
• PSU and 3.5” Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5” bay covers.
• Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you’ll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
• Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
• Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
• Expansion Slots: 7
• 5.25” Drive bays: 0
• 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 2
• 2.5” Drive Bays: 3
• Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
• Cooling Layout:
• Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included)
• Top: 2 x 140/120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
• Radiator Compatibility:
• 360mm: Front only
• 280mm: Front only
• 240mm: Front or Top
• 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
• Dust filters on all intakes
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464 mm