Corsair Air Series SP120 Performance Edition Case Fan Twin Pack
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and an included step-down resistor for even quieter operation, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
• The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
• Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
• Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
• Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
• Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
• User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case.
• Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
• Colour of product: Black, Blue, Red, White
• Material: Plastic
• Connector(s): 3-pin
• Package dimensions (WxDxH): 133 x 90 x 218 mm
• Fan diameter: 12 cm
• Maximum air pressure: 3.1 mmH2O
• Maximum airflow: 62.74 cfm
• Maximum spin speed: 2350 RPM
• Noise level (high speed): 35 dB
• Number of fans: 2
• Suitable for: Computer case
• Type: Fan
• Rated current: 0.18A
• Voltage: 12V
• Package weight: 510g