Cisco SF352-08PP 8 Port 10/100 PoE Managed Switch + 2 x SFP
• Cisco 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
Secure wireless connectivity:
• With its advanced security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN, and access control features, the Cisco 350 Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a business network.
• As a managed network solution, the Cisco 350 Series provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
Highly secure guest connectivity.
• Cisco 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
• Total Number of Network Ports: 8
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Fast Ethernet Network, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance:
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber
• Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Network Technology: 10/100Base-T, 1000Base-X, 10/100/1000Base-T
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
• Shared SFP Slot: Yes
• Number of SFP Slots: 2
Network & Communication:
• Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols:
• Manageable: Yes
• Power Source: AC Adapter
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Height: 44 mm
• Width: 279.4 mm
• Depth: 170 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 1.16 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.