Cisco 8945 IP Phone VoIP Caller ID Speakerphone 2 x RJ45
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) camera up to 30 frames per second, for both endcoding and decoding. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
• The phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. In addition, Bluetooth 2.1 support is delivered for additional freedom using headsets, such as the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports right-to-left language presentation on its display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
• The endpoint also comes with an IEEE 10/100/1000 network and PC ports, reducing costs with the ability to consolidate wiring infrastructure at the desktop. With these integrated ports, the multimedia traffic from a co-located PC can be routed through the integrated switch of the phone and then sent back to the closet switch over a single cable-drop.
• The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports a deep-sleep option, offering energy savings with reduced power draw during nonbusiness hours. In addition, the phone employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
• 2 x RJ45 Network
• Voice Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.722, G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC
• Communication Protocols: SCCP, SIP
• Quality of Service: 802.1p/q
• Call History
• Comfort Noise Generation
• Hearing Aid
• Multilingual Menu
• Multiple Ring Tones
• Voice Activity Detection
• Voice Mail
• Buttons & Keys Type: Hold Button, Redial, Transfer/Conference
• Display: 20.3cm (8") LCD 640 x 480 Colour 65556 Colors (16-bit)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.