Cino FM480 RS232 Front View Fixed Mount Scanner
FM480-11F RS232 Front-view Fixed Mount Scanner, PSU and FuzzyScan FM400 Series Quick Start Guide.
"A Durable, High Performance Fixed Mount Scanner for General Purpose and Industrial Applications."
Ultra-compact yet durable design
Thanks to the ultra-compact, robust overmold and IP54 rating construction, the FM480 is not only ideal for embedded scanning solutions such as kiosks and lottery terminals, but also perfect for industrial applications such as conveyer line scanning and test tube verification. The choice of front-view or side-view model and the design of industrial level M3 mounting holes make F480 easy to be mounted anywhere and integrated with any device.
Rich user interface and useful test mode
Equipped with 3 visible LED indicators and audible beeper, FM480 provides intuitive indication for users to monitor the reading status. The useful test mode allows users to identify the optimal reading position with ease.
Outstanding reading performance
The FM480 provides superb performance on reading damaged, smudged, poorly-printed and low contrast barcode labels that are commonly found in the real world quickly and accurately.
• Color: Classic Black
• Scan Direction: Front-view
• Interface: RS232
• Optical System: High performance Linear Imaging Engine
• Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflective difference
• Minimum Resolution: Typical 3 mil (code 39, PCS 0.9)
• Working Distance: Up to 24 inches on 100% UPC/EAN symbols ; Up to 31.5 inches on 20 mil Code 39
• Light Source: 630nm visible red LED
• Scan Rate: Dynamic scanning rate up to 500 scans per second
• Reading Direction: Bi-directional (forward and backward)
• Pitch/Skew: ± 65°/ ± 65°/ ± 55°
• Operating Modes: Trigger, Alternative, Level, Force, Presentation
• Host Interface: RS232 serial
• Configuration Setup: Bar code command, Serial command
• Windows utility: FuzzyScan PowerTool
• Data Editing: Condensed DataWizard via bar code command
• Full-feature DataWizard via FuzzyScan PowerTool
• User Interfaces: 3 LEDs for power, Status, OK/NG indications
• Test button
• Programmable beeper
• 1D Linear (FM480) Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 32, Code 39 Trioptic Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Codabar, Code 11, Code 93 Standard & Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved & Matrix 2 of 5 German Postal Code, China Postal Code, IATA UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN/JAN with Addendum Telepen, MSI/Plessey & UK/Plessey GS1 DataBar (formly RSS) Linear Linear-stacked (FM488) PDF417, Micro PDF417, Codablock GS1 Data Bar Linear-stacked and Composite
• Drop Specifications: Withstand 1.2m/4ft. drop to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: IP54
• Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% related humidity, non-condensing
• Ambient Light Immunity: 0 ~ 100,000 lux
• ESD Protection: Functional after 15kV discharge
Physical & Electrical Characteristics
• Dimension: 23.1 mm (L) x 40.6 mm (W) x 47.6 mm (D)
• Weight: 120g (RS232 and Universal version)
• Scan Window: Front-view
• Connector: 9-pin D-sub female (RS232 version)
• Mounting: 2 screw holes (M3 x 4mm in depth)
• Input Voltage: 5VDC ± 10%
• Current Operating : Typical 165 mA @5VDC ; Standby : Typical 70 mA @5VDC
Safety & Regulatory
• EMC: CE,FCC,BSMI,VCCI,KC
• Safety: LED Eye Safety IEC62471, Exempt Group
• Environmental: Compliant with RoHS directive
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.