Canon PIXMA MG2560 8ipm Inkjet Multifunction Printer
• Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 25pl (PgBK)
• Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
• Print Speed: B&W: 8.4 ipm, Colour: 4.0 ipm
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7"
• Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m2 (PT-201)
• Interface: Hi-Speed USB
• Speed: Colour document: Approx 31 sec
• Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
• Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
• Scanning Speed: 14 sec
• Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 optical dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
• Maximum Document Size: A4
• Operating System: Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1, Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later, OS EI X Capitan 10.11
• Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approx 9W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm
• Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
• Setup CD-ROM and operational guide
• 2 ink cartridges
• Sample photo paper
• Power cord and Canon warranty card
USB Cable not included
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Do you sell the USB cable for this Canon Pixma printer?
Yes we do sell the correct USB printer cable. The Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer will need a standard USB Type A Male to Type B Male cable. Please view our USB cable category or search our site for the term "C-U2AB"
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.