Allowing you to print, copy, scan and fax, Canon’s new MAXIFY MB5060 is designed to cover all your small or home office needs – in one sleek, compact package. Helping you make the most of your time, this impressive inkjet printer is exceptionally efficient, offering superfast print speeds, automatic double-sided printing, two high capacity paper trays and four individual ink tanks with XL capability. But it’s not all about speed and efficiency – the MB5060 also delivers quality. With 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and a superb 5PL in colour and 11PL in black, each print created is sharp and perfectly detailed. Ready to connect? You can connect to your printer anywhere in the office – or the world – using MAXIFY Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print or Apple Air Print. Other handy features include a Scan to Cloud function and a 3-inch colour touchscreen.
• First print out in 7 seconds with print speeds (ipm) of 23 pages per minute in black & white and 15 pages per minute in colour. Copy 21 pages a minute in black in white with an Automatic Document Feeder.
Wired or Wireless
• With Wired and Wireless connectivity, you can print from all your devices including Mobiles and Tablets even without a router, from the Cloud, as well as scan directly to a network folder.
MAXIFY Cloud Link
• Print directly from your favourite apps, like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox and Evernote, plus scan directly as an email.
• Scan or fax directly to email or network folder, with password security settings and custom settings to keep your work safe.
• Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK)
• Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
• Print Speed: 23 ipm (mono); 15 ipm (colour)
• Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1000 pages, Colour: Approx 700 pages
• XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 2500 pages, Colour: Approx 1500 pages
• Paper Capacity: A4 =250, 4"x6"=20, A4, LTR, Envelope European DL/US Com =10
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10)
• Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
• Protocol: TCP/IP
• Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
• Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13
• Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
• Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
• Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T)
• Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable)
• Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available
• Memory Card Printing: Available
• PC Interface: Available
• Speed: sFCOT A4/LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 12 secADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 10 ipm
• Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages
• Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF
• Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
• Scanning Speed: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour
• Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi x 200dpi
• Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
• Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
• Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages
• Type: Windows: via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A
• Destination Number: 1 location
• Black / Colour: B/W transmission only
• Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch)
• Intelligent Touch System: Available
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
• Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 29W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 394 x 291 mm
• Weight: Approx. 11.4kg
Canon Maxify MB5060 Business 21ppm Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.