With Canon’s new MAXIFY MB2360, you can expect exceptional results in all categories. As an all-in-one printer, it delivers maximum quality as it prints, scans, copies and faxes – all with minimal effort on your part. Helping to boost productivity and efficiency in your small or home office, this impressive inkjet printer provides a range of outstanding features, including superfast print speeds, a high capacity paper tray, four individual ink tanks with XL capability, a Scan to Cloud function and an array of connectivity options. Featuring Wi-Fi connectivity, the MB2360 has the ability to receive print jobs from myriad sources, which can include your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer using MAXIFY Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print or Apple Air Print, or its 2.5-inch colour touchscreen.
• First print out in 8 seconds with print speeds (ipm) of 16 pages per minute in black & white and 11 pages per minute in colour. Copy 15 pages a minute in black in white with an Automatic Document Feeder.
Wired or Wireless
• With Wired and Wireless connectivity, you can print from all your devices including Mobiles and Tablets even without a router, from the Cloud, as well as scan directly to a network folder.
• Scan or fax directly to email or network folder, with password security settings and custom settings to keep your work safe.
• Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK)
• Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
• Print Speed: 16 ipm (mono); 11 ipm (colour)
• Paper Capacity: A4 =250, 4"x6"=20, A4, LTR, Envelope European DL/US Com =10
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10)
• Supported Paper Weights: Cassette 1 (upper): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2,Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
• Protocol: TCP/IP
• Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
• Frequency Band / Channel7: 2.4GHz / 1-13
• Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
• Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
• Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available
• Memory Card Printing: Available
• PC Interface: Available
• Speed: ADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 15 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 7 ipm
• Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages
• Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF
• Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
• Scanning Speed: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour
• Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi
• Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
• Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
• Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages
• Type: Windows:via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A
• Destination Number: 1 location
• Black / Colour: B/W transmission only
• Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour)
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
• Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 26W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 260 mm
• Weight: Approx. 10.7kg
Canon Maxify MB2060 Business 16ppm Inkjet Wireless Multifunction Printer
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.