Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO1000 A2 Cut Sheet Professional Printer
• The FINE print head institutes a tubular ink delivery system. This generates faster print speeds and reduces the possibility of clogging. Additionally, ink ejection conditions are precisely checked with sensors, and if a clog is detected, another nozzle automatically provides backup. In addition to preventing wasted prints due to clogging, this also reduces the frequency of which nozzle cleaning is required.
Lucia Pro Ink System
• The LUCIA PRO 11-color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system satisfies the demands of the most critical photographer or graphic artist. Denser droplet placement provides a broader color gamut and improved gloss uniformity for superb glossiness and anti-bronzing. Incredibly accurate color reproduction, outstanding image clarity, and enhanced detail in darker areas distinguish each print. On fine art papers, higher black density renders even the finest shadow detail, for a print that becomes a work of art.
Air Feeding System
• The Canon Air Feeding System prevents each page from skewing for accurate ink placement, regardless of paper type. A series of openings located on top of the platen vacuum-grip the paper as it feeds through the printer. The Air Feeding system creates a printing environment that keeps a consistent height between the print head and the media being used. Variances in height can occur due to paper curl or variations in temperature and humidity. A consistent level surface leads to remarkable ink droplet accuracy and improved image quality.
No Switching of Black Inks
• On other printers, switching from Matte Black to Photo Black consumes a significant amount of ink and time. The imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is designed to work seamlessly when changing media types. Matte Black and Photo Black inks have their own dedicated nozzles, so no switching is necessary. You can print on fine art paper then glossy paper with no worries, no changes, and no waste.
• Class: 17”
• Ink Type: MBK/PBK/C/M/Y/PC/PM/GY/PGY/R/B/CO
• Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
• Installation: User installation
• Print Speed - PT101 Photo Paper: Approx 6 min. (Colour / Black & White Print Mode)
• Print Speed - LU-101 Photo Paper: Approx 4 min. 10 sec (Colour / Black & White Print Mode)
• Display: 3.0" (320 x 240 TFT LCD), Key x 13, LED x
• Memory: Standard memory 1GB
• Type: Bubble-jet on demand
• Head configuration: 12 colors integrated type (4 colors chips x 3)
• Nozzle pitch: 600dpi x 2
• Nozzle per chip: 1,536 nozzles x 12 colors
• Droplet size: 4pl per color
• Head replacement: Service support
• High Speed USB
• Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
• Media Feeding: Rear tray / Manual feed slot
• Media Size: A5, A4, A3, A3+, A2, B5, B4, B3, 4x6”, 5x7”, 8x10”, 10x12”, 14x17”, 17x22”, LTR, LGL, LDR
• Media Thickness - Rear tray: Plain paper 64?105g/m2, Canon specialty paper Max.300g/m2, 0.1?0.3mm
• Media Thickness - Manual feed slot: Canon specialty paper Max.400g/m2, 0.1?0.7mm
• Media Width: Rear tray: 89?432mm / Manual feed slot: 203.2?432mm
• Minimum Printable: Paper Length Rear tray: 127mm / Manual feed slot: 254mm
• Maximum Printable Paper Length: 594mm
• Margins (Top, Bottom, Sides) - Recommended area: Top margin: 57mm, Bottom margin: 55mm, Left/Right: 3.4mm (LTR/LGL: Left margin 6.4mm, Right margin 6.3mm)
• Margins (Top, Bottom, Sides) - Printable area: Top margin 3mm, Bottom margin 5mm, Left/Right margin 3.4mm (LTR/LGL: Left margin 6.4mm, Right margin 6.3mm)
• Margins (Top, Bottom, Sides) - Borderless printing: Top/Bottom/Left/Right 0mm
• Borderless Printing Media Width: A4, A3, A3+, A2, 4x6", 5x7", 8x10", 10x12", 14x17", 17x22", LTR
• Input power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: approx 37W
• Standby power consumption: approx 2.5W
• Power off: approx 0.4W
• Operating Environment Temperature: 5?35ºC, Humidity: 10?90%RH (no dew condensation)
• Recommended Environment Temperature: 15?30ºC, Humidity: 10?80%RH (no dew condensation)
• Storage Environment Temperature: 0?40ºC, Humidity: 5?95%RH (no dew condensation)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 723 x 433 x 285mm
• Weight: Approx. 32kg (including print head and inks)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this Canon printer come with any ink cartridges included?
Yes, the Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO1000 printer comes with a set of starter cartridges included. These cartridges have around 15% capacity of a full cartridge. We recommend purchasing a new set of cartridges with this printer. Canon's Pro1000 printer supports the PFI-1000 ink cartridges.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.